Subject: How much time do you spend on reimbursements?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:20:01 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Keep your pocket intact

Time is money
We&#39;ll help you save both

Avoid the most common worries associated with expensing — Reimbursement lags or spending hours looking for receipts and filing for claims! Expensing is a thing of the past.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc578693224b3a1ede462cbdcdcbeee574f04f2ea9e7d5b2318f4a7a5c8ae5bad11551614b8b63a81c4c9b3bb100aec0e800ab 
Book your business ride

Easy, automatic expensing 

With your new business profile, all your eligible work trips will be covered by Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., so you’ll never have to manually expense an Uber trip again.

Business ride, personal rewards

Take your first ride on your new business profile, we’ll give you 50% off on your 3 Premier rides & orders with Uber Eats for personal use.

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc5786b5c826f697f8bd1aa37dc98ee55d4afa1c69511a0c2e194f280e98c14b41bb51cc5243dd6f135fa9e10ac3e3825630ea 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc578633dd425e190a8b73a8aea9178b9c47fa2dec92e799607eb6a0c1124274ee6b12a0c87fb08a97a4f6ea4ed0f836b1a230 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc5786e78068c4c1fc16ba2c1e4f00b06b598a2f14a6fe06d4dee5b0c332d2cc52d914e88bb80999bfb95f36210849ca53f48a 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc5786f4d377f07c99168c78aa4310085d1e5852b7fefe7a5de501e48ec0cb69c19afc1129179eb97dec9b582de088887bcf8b 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc578663885f54ca5365acdd54aa6e695d833d00bdff691e5244b3a4432d0a467fe4bb70ac9982ebc00721b58bfed94c83a560 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc5786a9b9145323e8884e490dd81c039db67f4aa5b303f96e971224d0b0d568f1910645f51ced1512227e118c148208665f5b 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc57863909e5b480f836d15f51e872992ff11c0a83ef34e4c1a220c6188e9dd3e3367464eebc1e0fbbb3fafc9689775683cb41 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=cd4a84dd2edc57861dc14c35895cf4e9c2faeb46c00dd56e57b11beecd72620e502a996821281375845e4c09353ba74af698e3f971d4c137 
Uber.com