Subject: Ticket Assigned - SASO Saber Shipment Certificate
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 06:50:22 +0000

Hi Mhd Obiedo,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SASO Saber Shipment Certificate Dear, Concerns

Greetings!

If You are Shipping your products to KSA from different contries, then you
might be needing our services to process your SASO shipment certificate.

How to Start?

Send products details with HS code for initial assessment and QDot team will
revert back to you with the requirements and quotation for certificate
issuance as per SASO new SABER system.

Pls contact the undersigned if you have any requirements of above mention.

 

Best regards,

Shanza| Operations Coordinator

Qdot International

Office 702, Al Beresheed Twin Tower, Block-B, Industrial Area-3, Al Qusais,
Dubai, UAE

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , Web:  <http://www.qdot.ae/>
www.qdot.ae, Ph.:  +971 4 2733293 | Mob: +971 545402175

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/559463