Subject: Mohammed, need help with your first Business ride?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 00:19:49 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Mohammed, chat with us?

We noticed that you&#39;ve activated your business profile but have not taken your business trip yet. Need help getting started?

You now have the option to request a call back and speak directly with our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb960741532e2b46d26c4dbe685d0d77bba12cdfa581f62285f950877b3a7e5054a6e7566cda88adf2fb8297fab893ff2e88b4 
Schedule a call back

  

Write to us

You can also reach out to our dedicated business support team on [email-masked]

mailto:[email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607c999475025a7a00d66e232d76885efa695adb3b3c15d099778f149ef9dbbf58318cc7198f4d316d6ffd84bd9918cb8f1 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607a6d0b9aae76258a9751693772c2fb358383fbcbd9871aa9e24e0357c78906cd010c7ec5690e18b834845465f0ccc1f8f 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb96077ab56c34fa6c0ac98749d3933f7e06e088fa608a8be6670b8832f799d9e9afa5244cfedb26cf64578197f2daed5bc3dd 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607ac8090543a72276c391a93a91fcc3d11c24d5850cb6e13afe6a31be89be3982f4cd51bf8c9b7f1b4925b7b492cc49258 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607ac508fa203a6fce4ad280be98040dd797546f5c6c8088d556a9030dd7ae7b35afb0894935e5beaacab8cbfe9878f69e9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607c0288f444d9eaeb2f260fc52a327a5cb54dc6074800e99ef36592fdd2d5b4e2a0e84412310a72c567368d24e4984a843 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb960743aec7930dc90c79a91d71a1d2a2a5bfbbbb9f914edd3dfc35349a7f05e1390b4df8d6c075880e1f1b40cd0a15c7bc1f 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb96075bff6786b528627871ba2846e2a1fe8a0810aa0dd64a70bebc2b8efd39dbb0e9a09acd65225f08d7052f52096935ae2a 
Uber.com