Subject: Mohammed, you've been upgraded to ✨UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:17:14 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

You&#39;ve unlocked access to UberExecutive

Hey Mohammed,

UberExecutive is a special view designed exclusively for business travellers like you. Your Executive comes with Zero cancellation fee, no peak pricing & priority support!

Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a1d1601f77987be32b37f6a36700e846be138351ef518e122eaae132348a89fbcdb44c207d46bad7fce5296a8bbb2d498 
Try Executive

Key benefits of Uber Executive

 Price protection

Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always.

 Zero cancellation fee

Sometimes plans change! Executive ensures you are charged 0 cancellation fee.

 Priority support

Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7.

Welcome rewards

Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers.

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17afe0db5acdd397587bde9ed2898815efafa15aa6bdc15aea6863a2bd316b3a50824284c3677f798177f7f4eeb222c3e1f 
Apply promo

UberExecutive is only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. Reach out to our support team at [email-masked] for any questions or assistance.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a9c6a33aa22353c50d462a7f50ecd5dcb07af00b7f3e3273b4ba26e1a629ceff9a174b2d9299fdf4acd675244404f41ad 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a3cb76607f558e357855ce74a47c3c3df317b53e038d91b9ddf650bfae0d3bea14f8579b26001cad5f07d457ffcf7ea58 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17afc92f94e314bf3b6e84d33f170b2d77b5d52e1b71f6dabceed6301296afef6eeb347a26b8a161ba15951ab985f022f5f 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a30ea736594d3020e57a1540d9b8d3386615eed52ae6d7fdeb7fcd410abb89edf93768142be1fce67edd530066c06f7ab 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a3d4ddf5eaa69f01eb43dc4102737b1e849bf1f9053b8518de11eeeca16506767e03da4e8f7bc49ee6e08d2d1e053c23a 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a68e5582d0ad19a9905409c40f1061fc3787379d2cc3fcdbdc2c8abafab273fba307beeaa79ae7e98eb0821df75821051 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17ae0ea0abb5fa14264479ef324a9f73bbfc9f7b78cfc13df50d1b08bae203275cd20885a802aec9a07fdd84da507564378 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17ae455caf57f88cf1f9844aae9f7b5caa4cdcc937db0de3fd39b3a6d2aa34c0272463c13674e252264bd2dd1f14e858a11 
Uber.com