Subject: Mohammed, remember you can earn Rs.450 worth credits
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:16:17 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Ride on <Company name> for business ride

When are you planning your first business ride, Mohammed?

Take your first business ride on the Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber account &unlock 50% off on 3 Uber rides &Uber Eats orders for personal use.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf46eeac56a5623544754a6302a0eaf52bf84a9b8582cf909a80b9d700892a41645c457bd363647bb75941ff810e4337225e 
Book your business ride

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 Uber Premier rides for personal travel

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 UberEats Orders

Goodbye to reimbursements

Reimburse no more, with your business profile all your future work trips get charged directly to your company&#39;s Uber account.

Chat with us?

Facing trouble with your work account? You now have the option to schedule a call back & talk to our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf463940f62afc7e836430f36ed00aaea323f824692cfc99a8b47916c3b9b5132caeca82aa743ee25ce1b5caccf9d1c35f35 
Schedule a callback  ❯

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf4633a5e2155f52f964bbc2f171af49832d166d12f12e38feb996163ac23d373acbc2269b9dc76a3a8183aa6de44debb941 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf4650b0a1aea0df698e0ea7ef00bd74b48774ecd68a7618df137a066cd5ad97c4279a531e1f11a2e999a82fe8e52983b169 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf464e382950bcd05aa1ff75506ffdd85dd8c126eb4ec70cd341e451b2ce197f63a11c89a759d879880f5dc4cddd1d4c4ea0 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf46686d8814314b7f152446c512af7d8432c802596bfe00186301f2722665d29d987ece070263fa70b6a2b5fa7b19262041 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf468638bed4c7ada318117bfc01b30f6cacbac3ac3f884eb46ca9ba601719a9c3fd72a3f6c6676cae3e6b70bd831511cbd9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf465563762bab865e666b187fe7a55facdfb1fe23819a8474b9c24260072c36107678e13142338db12231b2b91da3da6adc 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf465bb6d6dea983dea80e876100e649c879f1960f3f401eaf236bffa6db92319c08bc3f5009cb2ba30817e77232e5309271 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7f2cba1618a2bf46f52c06068cd3feb6fa3ac2b9b509e6aff6024e827df648efae32a52712c1fbec72248180519a86fad906143020daa88e 
Uber.com