Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 13:27:37 +0000

Hi Mhd Obiedo,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Hi babyshop,

The items above are the items i did not received and should be for refund.
Not only one item as you mention to your last email.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 3:30 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Maria Kristina Rodriguez <[email-masked]>

Order number 6456581154 has been shipped.

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Maria Kristina Rodriguez, products from order number 6456581154
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6456581154?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
are being sent to you in multiple shipments so you receive them faster.
The tracking number is 34173047210813.
<https://track.fetchr.us/track/34173047210813?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Order shipping to
*Maria Kristina Rodriguez*
National Guard- Health Care and Specialty Clinic
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 536436201

Payment Method:
*Maria Kristina Rodriguez*
 xxxx xxxx xxxx 3665

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887001027320191213

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/161591174?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Smash Glow Water Bottle - 240 ml *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/161591173?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Smash Printed Water Bottle - 420 ml *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160689018?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Long Sleeves T-Shirt and Pyjama Set *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 3 yrs
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160689017?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Long Sleeves T-Shirt and Pyjama Set *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 2 yrs
2
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160925161?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Giggles Ruffle Detail Round Neck Long Sleeves Top *
Color: White
Size: 9-12 mths
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/161755958?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Gilet Sleeveless Jacket with Hood and Zip Closure *
Color: Blue
Size: 3-4 yrs
1
The status of your other products in order number 6456581154
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6456581154?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
is as follows:

Item

Description

Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160972376?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Graphic Printed Hooded T-Shirt *
Color: Cream
Size: 4-5 yrs
* Status: *: * Shipped* 3
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160972378?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Graphic Printed Hooded T-Shirt *
Color: Cream
Size: 6-7 yrs
* Status: *: * Shipped* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160885662?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Round Neck Long Sleeves T-Shirt *
Color: Pink
Size: 6-7 yrs
* Status: *: * Shipped* 3
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/161299750?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Charmz 6-Piece Embellished Hair Clips *
Color: Multicolour
* Status: *: * Shipped* 7
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160849271?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Posh Graphic Printed Round Neck Long Sleeves T-Shirt *
Color: Blue
Size: 12-13 yrs
* Status: *: * Shipped* 3
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160885663?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Round Neck Long Sleeves T-Shirt *
Color: Pink
Size: 7-8 yrs
* Status: *: * Shipped* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/160885660?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Round Neck Long Sleeves T-Shirt *
Color: Pink
Size: 4-5 yrs
* Status: *: * Shipped* 2
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/161663402?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Fabric Headband with Bunny Applique Detail *
Color: Cream
Size: Free Size
* Status: *: * Shipped* 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/415899