Subject: Ride into 2020 with Uber 🎊
From: "Uber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 12:03:18 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Ride responsibly into the New Year 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec0573d5845c2d1979d47277f4545c8912727190bab28c74861c2ac529347b7db948326529ff6377757f836a86e06bc9dd6e662b0f1164143b288 
Request a ride
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec0573d5845c2d1979d47277f4545c8912727190bab28c74861c2ac529347b7db948326529ff6377757f836a86e06bc9dd6e662b0f1164143b288 
Request a ride

Follow these tips to help your night go right

Check your ride

To help ensure you’re getting into the correct car this New Year’s Eve, follow these 3 steps:

1.

Check to see that the license plate number matches what’s shown in the app.

2.

Make sure the car make and model match what’s listed in the app.

3.

Confirm that the driver matches their profile photo.

Share your trip

With the updated Share My Trip feature, loved ones can more easily view your live location, follow your route, and see trip details.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec0571d6a4ed2e4432b51a75c29229b7b40cf653a36964bce941d56e576cba39f5fa3f1f9b89ea3415a323605eebc15efcc846b0c1c2b783be4db 
See how it works  ❯

Safety Toolkit

You can access safety features and learn more about safety at Uber in the Safety Toolkit by tapping the blue shield icon in the app.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec05727e848a24d51a9f737f46dbed6745df23dbb462e798c289b5080694e6d4410af0b177df599d84f9a4a8afee6a80157f1cfbb27277333c7b2 
Learn more  ❯

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec057d2a55dbb19df51f7950e337d54c0c0e10364802ab4817adc9b7e311b026c9e9ae2ecee542f44e74924b563fe736466aa 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec0575ad1292911470e828ab93aaa1e5648039e851f42ad43b5d6ae3cd569b018ea355b10175beab1a6c1de794ab761f62a58 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=41d08a6c3ac3ec66e9736fceaedb0a5dc426c044a2f0e0be773d912bd3857bfe195c7e8726c27d9de04884c00414e4ea3a2cf638ccff1d7de8fce66764f1c6f1a796252b4ff71534a015c0637a9bdf08 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec057af1eeb8786f35d2e3af0d2e06096b7791b271121d9f9f66c6264faee1693d96711b22c501829cbbdfe269a00fa83ff1c 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec05783a334300388500e7b2f79b2729d2947769af9d7b852c235c86465cc7ec3505f7dff1940467c1280ff6bf12e75ba4e02 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec05726958d82f1984d7037d2171a55df12ebbff1c861b01897fcb888ec999068d2a77de8c901e0d2b772f11723dfdae25b88 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec057640e8933f539ea8391d4cd06b06e72a0cb3e800f96f001114486b6c69f62466fdccd1f88a4fcddf6898685cd0259bb5a 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec0576b6be526bc3aa86bb90a5f6a480f39626d79624491e9b8bf629e85272bff1ff5c6c4a9ae144b75426af99ec4726d4827 

 

 Uber B.V. 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=58f5b7ee2dfec057823c58578c52e0c053da0a3ad3029fe11c5b6ff5ccfd84c9f41f0a7a8bb62075027f1bad58960e7d03f6fe2d256db19a 
Uber.com