Subject: How much time do you spend on reimbursements?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 00:21:37 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Keep your pocket intact

Time is money
We&#39;ll help you save both

Avoid the most common worries associated with expensing — Reimbursement lags or spending hours looking for receipts and filing for claims! Expensing is a thing of the past.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bb7b01325478af3109156ff79b126280812549ac446876df14ea9de335a82f16faf050e380a1aba7a1fe545dc45e9adc21 
Book your business ride

Easy, automatic expensing 

With your new business profile, all your eligible work trips will be covered by Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., so you’ll never have to manually expense an Uber trip again.

Business ride, personal rewards

Take your first ride on your new business profile, we’ll give you 50% off on your 3 Premier rides & orders with Uber Eats for personal use.

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bbbdd156d346267ce93c0cd82ede380eb7460429d5b86f394c2c3af3315976d8ff8d6b8107453babdf3639b4456db4dab8 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bbccb044531931af1cf354d40422b13ffd8f36bdc063079eec6f90cdb104f0141c467ebe4bf8d338898e5187931b403388 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bb62204b0821b7a33d7e608db37f3fa6997ad4ff40980eea1062fdd00f594f40175b11ee97e6d949d8b7d1af1b7bdecc5a 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bb501a9350790d9953dd1a13ec3b64f4565b8a93046fc668be412feb9c6f253bc4f092e71fd44153491264fddced6c0aeb 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bb4504fbb87620e6c4de673aef0ce78607d629e670038b0c184afa66c174cbe9da6954bf44908176de14679889d8708815 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bb4b7e8feae50492f58fc3637aed43c0c2534a98aba0f4056fbcb4b11cb0eec5fb229cd76d323c77c897de9cd5aaf4e474 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bbc1b6779f6b7650bc9eff318be571b28be8e3bb7f55607078cf878b5c06281efe346e722a8628174a6b58f64159f1e17e 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5568948831bc98bb9cc28adf1d01e7d9d811a678b1135bb3d8027cb6c5d3d86cd019753bf4403cd4d31de253b9ded3b50b8e2a708306596a 
Uber.com