Subject: Mohammed, you've been upgraded to ✨UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 00:17:36 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

You&#39;ve unlocked access to UberExecutive

Hey Mohammed,

UberExecutive is a special view designed exclusively for business travellers like you. Your Executive comes with Zero cancellation fee, no peak pricing & priority support!

Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1e7847f88420911b7a13a3aee482692a8c29ad92da0ad635611308abb2f5f4894b2c0949c09b2feeafab27dd11f08674dbaec4bf27d75db2 
Try Executive

Key benefits of Uber Executive

 Price protection

Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always.

 Zero cancellation fee

Sometimes plans change! Executive ensures you are charged 0 cancellation fee.

 Priority support

Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7.

Welcome rewards

Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers.

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1e7847f88420911b50076ff9963369c99bdf0a6ae1677ed3440e2597d68ef550b7501fc4ca3e067c913f2533ef9ea50ea4c6f82f881b2004 
Apply promo

UberExecutive is only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. Reach out to our support team at [email-masked] for any questions or assistance.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7a0c4c2c91be7b53a5b6911a09e1cc8f598ec86661e01c16049c8df159fd0aadd864d68108ad526941703e580a4790cfd4 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7a30720588af0b3f6b0eb7467bffcbd5df48a3b8a91d4f6dbf0cbb4458a609ca3a64db960354f597665644723db73baa37 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7abdc7acb01a4ba91807466f447e19fa5892a29fff1191cf8dc7eaef9eaa134d5ffd948b8e5d6c2b779d65243d6168d3a7 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7aa0df2dfff348ccb545d1f50bfdc31b331d25d5b9d39ce7d10ac9b965235f3d501c137a427482a5b1c4a8cf71c0d3a54e 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7ad04d7f7f179343f8fbb8754981aa9d65fae5b9fd0a8bbeb5a6c168aaf09fa8cb58ea3702d9f48e74dab4f72e4993c570 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7a2c8f6dc1fea4a575fb64ace6d949903478e1a9f7eb3c0df3fc39c48932ad46701a51acdc76a897ed061717945fc68525 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7a95cd457b4d8387f93128d22888a5fc5aef1b0f30ce7de6c2a09fe03bd7020cbffb59e2df33cb9dce6f5a6f1c3fa6f6c2 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1ae6c212f74e4c7abd5c1bb8a1a13f55b640902bb789af02bce89f008911c5b7f860ad9a4f02b98fe862aa801954fac9ba3189a9f8979abd 
Uber.com