Subject: Mohammed, remember you can earn Rs.450 worth credits
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 00:16:36 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Ride on <Company name> for business ride

When are you planning your first business ride, Mohammed?

Take your first business ride on the Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber account &unlock 50% off on 3 Uber rides &Uber Eats orders for personal use.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b161b2954dfe1d5f7f20b09e86a8bb35c9915fb90de55fb17075a4c156c7d53f1c91d5c1453601450bc991ac706da56cfe0b 
Book your business ride

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 Uber Premier rides for personal travel

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 UberEats Orders

Goodbye to reimbursements

Reimburse no more, with your business profile all your future work trips get charged directly to your company&#39;s Uber account.

Chat with us?

Facing trouble with your work account? You now have the option to schedule a call back & talk to our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b16164423f140852f90a75bc659da16a6ad9f41eed106e19eb29dc8ee144673be7e776014c01db85546abb075bbf0b684bce 
Schedule a callback  ❯

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b161526a3fd1b19dc77a4cbb9f747a209b5918ec2efb34492621ce835aec80a6f7f49deac9c2e14f78813b7a02ffd92f6020 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b1615f2738206faea8ab0497450ac881b2444eec2e1bb32a88cb72ec34412fd33dc929137dd551bda50b7d30b487ee2c83a5 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b161fb7b8d8d894f7d772eda684c52124ba4c204dd51ed5d048ecda1cdc85fe24382829673b51edde936eb804e893860269c 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b161a7ecd46d9a21720545314d9ba2351ffad00402782edfcc320832f68f20c70e39abaade7f824c633669fc561680551ddb 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b161b2c6f3c9cd561e10b803d49601fbc73df466d2d1da2182298f37b39f498ca441849d5f070086daafadc60faffe35337d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b161e4a08e7b36e7e79fb20103f36bbd1212718ff90b9e3c7f9fe802e06f2484101b89e7292ca2c073aaf5f6874fccef93d1 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b161a14d48000d90a049f2f251182bba76b495d0c97b2f9a3913fb49728cf5a6d038fd39a5df3378cbcc7fb2567dd0bcf657 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a362f070d914b1619878886ecd93402f58dab396d7997344af75f6a3cdf7bccbed5dac8a28fc80d3ad4b102ed5e6ff80ba03d1fed657fddc 
Uber.com