Subject: Updates to Uber’s Privacy Notice
From: "Uber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 22:45:51 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 

 

 

 Privacy Notice Update

As we launch new features and services, we want you to have the latest information regarding the personal data we collect and how we use it. So, effective December 12, 2019, we’re updating our Privacy Notice to provide current information regarding our privacy practices, including:

 

•
 More details about the data we collect, how we use it, and your rights and choices regarding your data

•
Information about our data collections and uses for JUMP, Uber’s on-demand bicycle and scooter service

•
 Updated information regarding the data controller for your data, based on where you use our services

To learn about our data practices in detail, see our updated <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/notice" target="_blank">Privacy Notice</a> or our <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/overview" target="_blank">privacy page</a>.

 Thank you,

The Uber Team

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc1c532836c6cdd9637e5ffc2cf634a7b5fc2717b294cc80445d30eab3628c46bddb601bbe11a25d66ef46110bc5d30dcea 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc10a90f2f486f67b2bff0fa2d502d6a04b9c5b79820de62fb52fba6d336d20ff6cbbe089fcfe6b81da49a5da7b510475f8 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=334ff9a31e55bdcb635241ff9dbdf6d919bf53e67cf7a23b21bbe48c88a2ebb10bbac8e5b285fc4431866bc72e585edc76e9564b4032d6174497498f7b2d36370442881383d7689eb60e977b8b925464 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc16b8dd20ae74d87554d75d40012bb26b08b15f367a915a8f5f4bf8e2af073abc657a94fea3f6f80b28646154539e254b0 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc1fad150768e679d17b69abfe8f0df66b507e449438ef62db7d7a3088281f92b8c9f5745388926349c617a196401e960ac 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc1dbbb2ae886a7cc3d9f523c7d92c29251b07aa6ed846c6a719b38c68a0989bd09bab1ce3e182b4d196e312436fa064719 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc118c69e18d3f719a6ef610566ed1d258cd9b08e619a673c09d90e1f5595939dd56c40dbf2cfadd62a305d2d84f76338a0 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc17c4140e8963352c9b11c37c0544b3288def49131153619f4e1b6ba8ae2d64a60a8de152587a9a165a49c98004ccbcf24 

 

 Uber B.V. 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc1054bc6f1cb68d8a3f2c7cfd080acff47e95be1ee995d5a25150e55898faea057a66b69535ac2f048694277b942f41ad1 
Uber.com