Subject: Freshen up your writing with a deal on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 08:58:08 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda70c96ab30204f0c80e4373cd4eaec65fdc9b8955090e10a4d524a8b667b0b17d1ac1fd9f266e36a0abf1b70c8b6088b4c1ab1ffaeddc7037 

A Fresh Deal, Just for You
Here&rsquo;s something to put a spring in your step and some new color to your writing: a year of Grammarly Premium for just $75.

Upgrade today and experience advanced suggestions like full-sentence clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. But hurry! This deal ends on March 24.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda70c96ab30204f0c80e4373cd4eaec65fdc9b8955090e10a4d524a8b667b0b17d1ac1fd9f266e36a0abf1b70c8b6088b4c1ab1ffaeddc7037 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfdaece5d849e8a303106f60092ca33921b62888da4c1aa62e608f6d3a3e32d0cf3f1b35d741edccdf97ab9583872f65b390 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda75ddd8b0c355c80fc26ef8139f54223ad08cbbc55720411ee8b3aeb9469ee95e1fa68725126dd895ca22eee7c9094500 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda546c0f1e369dfd478ec34f3d66912c798d0416845c995c2f2d5dfa7d2897f8620797fc5f66cb5e58f91c8b4d0c90d018 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda02135225a6e417872a3640cee8d806d3ee71c0b35c1b4605ca13bbb39d1453eaade94a584a3679e09261f04f4150ebcf 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f65ec659b17d4f6df339a74eb9fd05e58e65bb82c27cd048b91cc6820096f711b7a42e6b27c5494732768c395c9f1e0c7415f94570a573f51d998e6de626f81842924788e7c04eee3ab432b3921c65e974b58e50db411ec 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfdaedd3de6deba57f6f141f759c34af464d68ddc0f2c210ffdd91c7437bd47ff5eff34e12d1d6a3ad5a3661965fdf80ceddc2f074029920f99c 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfdaedd3de6deba57f6f141f759c34af464d68ddc0f2c210ffdd91c7437bd47ff5eff34e12d1d6a3ad5a3661965fdf80ceddc2f074029920f99c 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104