Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 17:49:14 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807d6a197476f19875420bca0f39ee556dea98c6f14d35df0df20ac38063bd58ddaa528fe229a4099bad6778caf715cc6d957b2db3cd1d469e0 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 23 &#45; AUGUST 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807ef29415359b40cdaab6f061ed672f96fffd6a3aa86ac25dc8ac901c5785ee9b423b400ab7b4c1fe4e53d84da86fe1ec2fe741b892735f6a9 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807ef29415359b40cdaab6f061ed672f96fffd6a3aa86ac25dc8ac901c5785ee9b423b400ab7b4c1fe4e53d84da86fe1ec2fe741b892735f6a9 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807d6a197476f19875420bca0f39ee556dea98c6f14d35df0df20ac38063bd58ddaa528fe229a4099bad6778caf715cc6d957b2db3cd1d469e0 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 08 15 Aug 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807d6a197476f19875420bca0f39ee556dea98c6f14d35df0df20ac38063bd58ddaa528fe229a4099bad6778caf715cc6d957b2db3cd1d469e0 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 08 15 Aug 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807d6a197476f19875420bca0f39ee556dea98c6f14d35df0df20ac38063bd58ddaa528fe229a4099bad6778caf715cc6d957b2db3cd1d469e0 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 08 15 Aug 22 29

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807530bd8e69e7e229ad478c27617cd19ec47eed6b8010fa2d81449ed29c9274fdc4df40bd6dd5cd9d80e67242bacbf17d3 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d54722058073de0e63477a8d50404b477787118829b9d973a8aea1113f3bb45386558b8984509b9ad1d41a1cccea5af31b2b592397c6d4f1f862f70e55e 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d54722058073de0e63477a8d50404b477787118829b9d973a8aea1113f3bb45386558b8984509b9ad1d41a1cccea5af31b2b592397c6d4f1f862f70e55e 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807eb1f69345436dd374db8e466074e6bb124775f4c76f6e1be043727ff948c1fde51edccf72d4984c2d7b8bc7712073139f00784ce7726ae9d 
How Grammarly Helps You Hone the Delivery of Your Writing | Grammarly Spotlight 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807eb1f69345436dd374db8e466074e6bb124775f4c76f6e1be043727ff948c1fde51edccf72d4984c2d7b8bc7712073139f00784ce7726ae9d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807a7eb69e2f1839473aaf93d4c913c623010e979112533114b7c3f69440b83cb744e8f5439ae0d2c3b887d5baaee7f090f154f775751c44c92 
How Consistency Is Critical to Work Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807a7eb69e2f1839473aaf93d4c913c623010e979112533114b7c3f69440b83cb744e8f5439ae0d2c3b887d5baaee7f090f154f775751c44c92 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d547220580772430fe9ef2c23ccd4de860072266b810af596c408f19a09697697efeaab58c6ad195f1487b549dc4915cc5ec587c34cf91f33b4ee61bca9 
Beware of These Common Consistency Issues in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d547220580772430fe9ef2c23ccd4de860072266b810af596c408f19a09697697efeaab58c6ad195f1487b549dc4915cc5ec587c34cf91f33b4ee61bca9 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d547220580720d6d3301d5bff0043165b6ebb20ab46fa445671b3a59fc9916313009a2cd343504866d57ff48cbaf7b6060ce4b2b39867252d7c615b5873 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d547220580720d6d3301d5bff0043165b6ebb20ab46fa445671b3a59fc9916313009a2cd343504866d57ff48cbaf7b6060ce4b2b39867252d7c615b5873 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d547220580720d6d3301d5bff0043165b6ebb20ab46fa445671b3a59fc9916313009a2cd343504866d57ff48cbaf7b6060ce4b2b39867252d7c615b5873 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d547220580720d6d3301d5bff0043165b6ebb20ab46fa445671b3a59fc9916313009a2cd343504866d57ff48cbaf7b6060ce4b2b39867252d7c615b5873 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d54722058071623075dd2fdca5719dd939f4c2fab755559856af31a167c2aba32b916eb7918c5d05554071d9dc9615102792d1767ce3136a528085a817c 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807fbcd396084c8822c760e788930d442eb3615c54e2812a203d54ae5d7b3ca4d62d329eaae29b6a16f17392a07b643b253c6912baac90ef044 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d54722058076fa0c27a608115e504285a285e6a9d441a12c0c85565311ff39395c5644b041adf73b71bbfbba37a2cb60308126858a3576dcd8662089c3d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807b255cd4d37f4ce70c16366d746a638dd257c496ff8e89a83237b3fa8d20b4c537dde4b3692428d0f12427d9769d5cd71 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d5472205807fe87c83a6d32e6be1d0e66846d4abb78893b53b12f4fbe4a4efa595a18f2eaf4931090f0cdd36b4f15a27d92ca0d2cfc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=090ea6681e57b79999db6156ab38b8b6a391fa8f9ae28cb42b35eabb88c284ea64aab3d2bbcfc0da84ddd7fab7d64e3e779912efaecd2bed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=090ea6681e57b799e82148a158b1b3c9cab263366fa7046fcc754b67af2eb9bc9d78fed5cc07d4045108a27abaa649ffc2fd238ae2e2a596 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6b11d54722058076fa0c27a608115e504285a285e6a9d441a12c0c85565311ff39395c5644b041adf73b71bbfbba37a2cb60308126858a3576dcd8662089c3d 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=090ea6681e57b79913ecf0ab5dce298bc0809cb6312e46433312744482ab8334dac5aff1474cf5938b6140312ce98feeb6e9c97ddd55ad68db185e9e0f8fac58 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e215c7e9f0de3e16f4205982d816c8c2f25bec34dd86e8c73e987a1fc24c6cd39494fe32961533382f6f5bd4a0190e516a18f57e22a2f5bd00a40eaa08607ca91ac902478d52e038fd3a6e55c7c884b363b48a3e12919281 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=090ea6681e57b7997469893df0f29d40f1abf15631b4e05f2e95030041b6f094b87500f0c7d2544c5e4a6232f8af35c3a6ca4cc54342152387d2412b9f823ef0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=090ea6681e57b7997469893df0f29d40f1abf15631b4e05f2e95030041b6f094b87500f0c7d2544c5e4a6232f8af35c3a6ca4cc54342152387d2412b9f823ef0 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104