Subject: Boost your CX with clear and engaging communication
From: "Grammarly Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 07:17:00 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b4338db09faa390877d7aa4e87c9faeda8abbc2b8bee78ddb0f5cbb452c447dd6a766e7f0e6ae4786afc369de02bb28f282b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b4338db09faa390877d7aa4e87c9faeda8abbc2b8bee78ddb0f5cbb452c447dd6a766e7f0e6ae4786afc369de02bb28f282b 

Thrive in the age of

customer experience
In this new world, communicating remotely with your team is hard. Getting it right with your customers is even harder.

With customer experience leaders reporting double-digit improvements in performance, Grammarly Business is here to help you close the gaps. Empower your team to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency with clear, consistent writing. Get started today with our 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b43378c85e7eedb943222fa4b99e0605578245a4c59531ff93b65c97bd3d17816ddd319de2313c54f656070f5a27887d0824 
7-day free trial. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b43378c85e7eedb943222fa4b99e0605578245a4c59531ff93b65c97bd3d17816ddd319de2313c54f656070f5a27887d0824 
Start My Free Trial 

How Grammarly Helps
Grammarly&rsquo;s writing assistant supports thousands of teams in achieving business results that speak for themselves. Here are a few examples of customers' results:

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b4338424473ea8b70a1bd3ee99b17570d25f4d806409e37cb55856e7114dc51bbef953e02cf340ed764bd4e771bf17fe8ff4 

One customer reported a 22% decrease in time to resolution by empowering their team with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b4338424473ea8b70a1bd3ee99b17570d25f4d806409e37cb55856e7114dc51bbef953e02cf340ed764bd4e771bf17fe8ff4 

A global leader in digitally integrated business experienced a 16% improvement to CSAT after implementing Grammarly.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b4338424473ea8b70a1bd3ee99b17570d25f4d806409e37cb55856e7114dc51bbef953e02cf340ed764bd4e771bf17fe8ff4 

Grammarly users take 89% of Grammarly&rsquo;s clarity and conciseness suggestions &mdash; resulting in more efficient and effective workplace communication.

With Grammarly Business, every member of your team can compose credible, mistake-free writing that makes your business look professional. Experience scalable, effective writing with our 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b43378c85e7eedb943222fa4b99e0605578245a4c59531ff93b65c97bd3d17816ddd319de2313c54f656070f5a27887d0824 
7-day free trial .

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3aa7b486c1f7b43378c85e7eedb943222fa4b99e0605578245a4c59531ff93b65c97bd3d17816ddd319de2313c54f656070f5a27887d0824 
Start My Free Trial 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b68881d757a7972399556cbd4d229689264eb834a3b34dbadfb98faae9b1db383769bdb54e9e8ba12f37a8e1ba74369f7063667244c7d2c0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b68881d757a7972378627c915b439249710241ccde4a0fdf33e5739d1ce6eb94393b9f8c7ab395b2871ee7131b3e87fa7296185d71dc3f52 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b68881d757a79723bdb1416fcd706e0b80cffca72909ffe4861ec7b137a9f813eb54150e4c271b510859325640ad9c6245063f7e0689a62f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b68881d757a7972345720cd19f82850c6ca4724ae370a59a577e0d75cd23bfc1cdea0020038e62e57b283d82de1bf120df1d07999f2f9671 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=11fc6c7f59d1ac595f6a0ed9ed5eff0b51ce7f3470223752f721bf4ad777ac66e37aba5d46e113c0262f7d6507a01969481ee7e92741bd418c80e89918a149af3b4717e808fca5bf425db7a6a6538078 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b68881d757a797237459ba6b697e90aa9f9e6923dc197a9194484ddd6ed648e628db8a077163e30f5c1183ef14d98cc32ab7cc246fcc4f350611a19331484db8 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b68881d757a797237459ba6b697e90aa9f9e6923dc197a9194484ddd6ed648e628db8a077163e30f5c1183ef14d98cc32ab7cc246fcc4f350611a19331484db8 
Unsubscribe 

You received this email because we thought you might be interested in trying Grammarly Business. You can change your email preferences via the link above to opt out of Grammarly Business emails at any time.

(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104