Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 17:38:41 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527fbdc613a079431147a781fa637adf6c866b2ca1f7eba5f4544c792e9490833969279942225ffb843c84dae8714ae7b02f 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 16 &#45; AUGUST 22

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f2c2bb8e1bebb21b3cd5b921a3004317623a16df3acf8fc41031efc870b1ce22f3e3fa25f56445c306649800e6c79832112a3376dae2a1d88 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f2c2bb8e1bebb21b3cd5b921a3004317623a16df3acf8fc41031efc870b1ce22f3e3fa25f56445c306649800e6c79832112a3376dae2a1d88 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527fbdc613a079431147a781fa637adf6c866b2ca1f7eba5f4544c792e9490833969279942225ffb843c84dae8714ae7b02f 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 01 08 Aug 15 22

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527fbdc613a079431147a781fa637adf6c866b2ca1f7eba5f4544c792e9490833969279942225ffb843c84dae8714ae7b02f 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 01 08 Aug 15 22

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=897ebfd1ba9470df980b2ea7a85a527fbdc613a079431147a781fa637adf6c866b2ca1f7eba5f4544c792e9490833969279942225ffb843c84dae8714ae7b02f 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 01 08 Aug 15 22

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0fc7c0693379bdac713e07a9e03d43d9c1730dc73ac7b376442ef8e6bd80f277eb71e3503fa9db6b27fad5c6404e281c73 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by August 27 and get 40% OFF a full year of Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f4801d4edd1834ad37da63dfe998415595e8d4038b804e8731a61c206604a8d8d6d369ee63e63647e073ee48cdae3ece956e41f001cd44d0b 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f4801d4edd1834ad37da63dfe998415595e8d4038b804e8731a61c206604a8d8d6d369ee63e63647e073ee48cdae3ece956e41f001cd44d0b 

40% OFF

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Grammar Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a2422770644661c1c4e6ab79a07afc18a8114f3a6b078729ab4af36b6a1e17f27e6d067a42303f0b079506520907eff75cbf15bdd45863841bf4 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a2422770644661c1c4e6ab79a07afc18a8114f3a6b078729ab4af36b6a1e17f27e6d067a42303f0b079506520907eff75cbf15bdd45863841bf4 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a24237efd132d507259012635b92d91c21e2e68b69975567ee6859364e2aaeac8f0478a76b4dc412508c0744bfebaeac493d92a1b994614d4975 
How to Structure the Distance Learning School Day 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a24237efd132d507259012635b92d91c21e2e68b69975567ee6859364e2aaeac8f0478a76b4dc412508c0744bfebaeac493d92a1b994614d4975 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a242cd96e40a88557b6d6ea9e7f722c7de0f017fff4c4d5abb7269f4dd08c8490189dfe04251451a4a0839b492d201308f083ad538756c2a2ea2 
How The Water Project Delivers Impact Using Grammarly’s Tailored Offer for Nonprofits and NGOs 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9793d0eb1564a242cd96e40a88557b6d6ea9e7f722c7de0f017fff4c4d5abb7269f4dd08c8490189dfe04251451a4a0839b492d201308f083ad538756c2a2ea2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ad17f727e6d2dfeac2e4eb40032b81821fa96a4701c735591cfd2bd3c77303f1cebedf17e7dbfd75de0e14f7a36c1f1caa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ad17f727e6d2dfeac2e4eb40032b81821fa96a4701c735591cfd2bd3c77303f1cebedf17e7dbfd75de0e14f7a36c1f1caa 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ad17f727e6d2dfeac2e4eb40032b81821fa96a4701c735591cfd2bd3c77303f1cebedf17e7dbfd75de0e14f7a36c1f1caa 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f316c5e38f472f2ad17f727e6d2dfeac2e4eb40032b81821fa96a4701c735591cfd2bd3c77303f1cebedf17e7dbfd75de0e14f7a36c1f1caa 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f6ee4d486d225d3dad5d2d3251a8358f9fcb693d4617d366692f8a40387cdd2e052462bfa1251afa93435114369936f4bc2421e9fb5596574 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0fc91d3f9633b8badfe3494cff7e7121b79b1eabfd09e85194820095cfe96b462167ea0dace5234a31c05eae103f240579a597a8c63aec13f2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f47bfc7b2adf44131416ae63008ea8c9ecc911c8cf647b13cdce3afe52b00d349defe53baa8e18af4de55c0dd3099d349d220da4e44275a1a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0fd22fa2381c185ea198545eda19e1f70d06b96ca7b2bb7693cbfe1f0b87b8ae196a5376f3e36538086934e23c8c8a821f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f68d046bfa0c0a4b8d1ee7a218e7eacd72fb2c919132a4d7a8af2c731da2d8db006a6a52fcc38cfc3593475bdd252628f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f8335448e738671bc86aff1dc9aae231734d91a5f1ce7e8f6ffcfda3667f6bcc7f11fde0a9164dbcf8c9a7462a209f363 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f8e0c54e21c57aa88e12f6d6f3998b5269de056fbeb978412e1082b9f4ea9eedae336e995c199ae4f06c9f01815a2d603 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f47bfc7b2adf44131416ae63008ea8c9ecc911c8cf647b13cdce3afe52b00d349defe53baa8e18af4de55c0dd3099d349d220da4e44275a1a 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f524360b27ae2d3597f580931d10b7389cd13e0ccbeca7ef5782094d77a80b27efa3e8123ff7f02aeb9b65fbb7b4b1b590a09d0b46b027cc8 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=487ec9ff662c2ae58000c36fa687e2abad8ea7b3f3fa9af6443979b1aa4c1986b364eca5c59aef94883e79655bfb8cc1e905db1f02d827fdc3c768b9f5ba24ee88cd565333291d9546698a39609ec8bf1958d2c097fedd01 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f293cefb09b0a002e85ed69e0616f88235a36b579b17c3e38ebac59a099f534cfbf6e622e6d86d8b92ec4fdf63e87220192c37e1767e2b84d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da266df3a8a41c0f293cefb09b0a002e85ed69e0616f88235a36b579b17c3e38ebac59a099f534cfbf6e622e6d86d8b92ec4fdf63e87220192c37e1767e2b84d 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104