Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup200311258
From: "Furqan hameed (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 07:56:57 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1181997) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Furqan hameed, Aug 20, 2020, 11:56 AM GMT+4

CRA Created CRAKTM11454

----------------------------------------------

Furqan hameed, Jul 17, 2020, 12:21 AM GMT+4

## In Sorting
IN SORTING FACILITY
 ![](https://track.wimo.ae/images/Shipment-InTransit.png)
RIYADH, SA

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 10, 2020, 5:24 PM GMT+4

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order Date: 29-Jun-2020
- Order  200311258
- City: Gizan
- Comments: please dispatch urgently

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: wimo-ksa
- AWB: 32007000042063

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[5LVDDL-DMKL]