Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:24:49 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eecd38c51e05c6b770e9cd38b0389b689b9727a93031519c02c66fc5240425e1be2a39b624e2012f5bfa8f28036d0b3d5d8ba2819b19369e39 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 09 &#45; AUGUST 15

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee432edfa392f4b90f1516e32bbe6203e7ae5adffb39c228cf8557db6daf3c113bf78bb1ecaa66b6e471d0ae6a8e80b82c68ae187b5aa0825d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee432edfa392f4b90f1516e32bbe6203e7ae5adffb39c228cf8557db6daf3c113bf78bb1ecaa66b6e471d0ae6a8e80b82c68ae187b5aa0825d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eecd38c51e05c6b770e9cd38b0389b689b9727a93031519c02c66fc5240425e1be2a39b624e2012f5bfa8f28036d0b3d5d8ba2819b19369e39 
logged in .

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb3a6b397c2b59207487f502704bae0f0b7bc82d106e3eee9fe9e549345528b9068d23a5c8b6029a172775fb3cbc69c886c59d8f5dcd28d606cc21037f7c0511a33b50150937534b772348aafb59588109fc616a4dcf96366668d5b39a55527f16a3888c5894403ed7bf322d5e7fdac68962a35beaefec9342a3b814c4469309ba34d2c263f1b1f1061c49024dfcb675271078d1513b1d3c2fc998cfb0220cf1fb34d989d5abc72cb15b0bc79c80126da0 
Share https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08eaa9a821053e445fa5b6cacf6195012c6428bc8db5ba2cb72c41a89ba87e808b9464bcf57eff8510759750f9fbc4b001a9f22e0ba30ff81be1ae979fda5a78524639af314c60cd8e3ef58da1b50e6b0d18fc48ecf933f7e9b1de0a64a47a841093cee2e5e89bc02cd4c593bcf2b6d521690e45d46900754fa5f6361489a9d0570cd20428f519c8d9634f1cb0a23c0122535df2208036e076ab48647659d6eff36d6fc6c881e7822665747916f9d2d1d3 
Tweet

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 25 01 Aug 08 15

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee0a582340cf523f60700ecf3af5a30215468e6f40e44724254309fc0beb1207471816a043d2e682bc2a955341d566625fb521c79abe46b6b4 
Click to check out my full recap. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee5e12bc6ae415ec4ec8fb139696705c99dc9df999736a3dc9a53d3079c55f1631c4ee020b9530067e26b70d9892f1fd23 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jul 25 01 Aug 08 15

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eecd38c51e05c6b770e9cd38b0389b689b9727a93031519c02c66fc5240425e1be2a39b624e2012f5bfa8f28036d0b3d5d8ba2819b19369e39 
logged in .

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994a98702ba21566b2e635b9e0414982b4b9f9a47944d1f5906e36ff301ae556bdd42f87f090399cb0d37aeb7466041f3053c1bb3449ba3cfa534515e7b2fdb542e6bca077cb19b032070ba2bae6c9d1c81018acfeddafbc9e01cc9a5d89b917bd0afe6359be7ca73247b496b4a4546827ac65997b8e6c77c4efc61c86fe0ce1e65a6e4f05203180076c9c41b965da448ce460d18f07da246b01ddf071acf2d5c4837048776957a375fea483a76f32d16fc5 
Share https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efa4b16c65ced188549a0c9f1414d973ea6bd14219f240b7e69d24da77509edfa795ab4306c0bf7d273522bb376bd3366e836687e751df46d0d68bac6e1ba2d9dadce8e3b6a4d72900e051e9fb63a2ec894a73d1add4cf60a2f831042d698f0082d572aec9e52de17b8b3eb4d4fb467228e06002621d2cfe2aae40076fdae82bf1bbdf0439d465490160ae2d918ccebf3d5ca9eec70aa64b0f94f0d2ca2b297d14159e81998691e7f4c81a652372bfac21 
Tweet

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 25 01 Aug 08 15

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee0a582340cf523f60700ecf3af5a30215468e6f40e44724254309fc0beb1207471816a043d2e682bc2a955341d566625fb521c79abe46b6b4 
Click to check out my full recap. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee5e12bc6ae415ec4ec8fb139696705c99dc9df999736a3dc9a53d3079c55f1631c4ee020b9530067e26b70d9892f1fd23 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eecd38c51e05c6b770e9cd38b0389b689b9727a93031519c02c66fc5240425e1be2a39b624e2012f5bfa8f28036d0b3d5d8ba2819b19369e39 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Jul 25 01 Aug 08 15

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eecd38c51e05c6b770e9cd38b0389b689b9727a93031519c02c66fc5240425e1be2a39b624e2012f5bfa8f28036d0b3d5d8ba2819b19369e39 
logged in .

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b08ddc6590d72c25c3ea0fc96411abf845eea04a6f12b563accb59c61df02de83bb93a9826518dbbff056336d1f2e27683dc77d62cba56b4d9ce93abc48ef653abba91352ec74aea4061f959be219ea752062e9a9fd90c1cdaa515e8c1b567753453ab90a5d02c08fe047a24e65274e3094992a67ff53f753de65381fa2be6b906742a77d84d43f6e19050af4d576a58717f04441917d80869231d01f6c10f7ea9326c66875f74659646d4e5ba49e4a25 
Share https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b05ce2363534f4ac4d0aa079e78867514d64e9f74594d89635d39e562b1853abc90f6092e5d9b16649d4e0469d0add1246030b64b7d4018097c5cd2805995fdbd3567e5a8b94b07950f99042a5459e3aa6c83e741f3aeeaac02274eb97298b0802b7bbf8d1ef9b8052a67e8e3b389645ae0e17fb2c517b11b096e159757794e2a46ca95012101be7c2915f32ed57fbdedf9042c4c16bcf0a8f3991e178fae10a0733dbaaeddc131718568c617d21c8349 
Tweet

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 25 01 Aug 08 15

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee0a582340cf523f60700ecf3af5a30215468e6f40e44724254309fc0beb1207471816a043d2e682bc2a955341d566625fb521c79abe46b6b4 
Click to check out my full recap. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee5e12bc6ae415ec4ec8fb139696705c99dc9df999736a3dc9a53d3079c55f1631c4ee020b9530067e26b70d9892f1fd23 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 25 01 Aug 08 15

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=702d1c6c67bbfd13d77ffd79561b8ff6e32dd3829c5d30cc69a3993d2cd2eeee82d77cc1db05e32f711c6fc270e79f9049078b4173142b005b7f643cf1443336 
How to Navigate Difficult Conversations in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=702d1c6c67bbfd13d77ffd79561b8ff6e32dd3829c5d30cc69a3993d2cd2eeee82d77cc1db05e32f711c6fc270e79f9049078b4173142b005b7f643cf1443336 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=702d1c6c67bbfd137cc7ce929ec98180cb7fabff0f872843ced6cf3f582547888da7ec2f2c9d06b9e32581257fa80fe5dff781ed8f40fd919fddad284757e0eb 
How to Give Writing Feedback That’s Constructive, Not Crushing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=702d1c6c67bbfd137cc7ce929ec98180cb7fabff0f872843ced6cf3f582547888da7ec2f2c9d06b9e32581257fa80fe5dff781ed8f40fd919fddad284757e0eb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=702d1c6c67bbfd1377567a9b065bf2b2116f2c25e1a587a5815c383c31ce2361735514bb3de8f82f5c82eb9ff8fc46376fb02d601292cc3710bc7e88467cbbb4 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=702d1c6c67bbfd1377567a9b065bf2b2116f2c25e1a587a5815c383c31ce2361735514bb3de8f82f5c82eb9ff8fc46376fb02d601292cc3710bc7e88467cbbb4 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee11c63b1485f2902a615ec61e0c33a5ebcd2cb27adaf3a9d148dd905e4a242632d8a860a0807da4d55d3b779bef0879e53cb20e778fb356e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee11c63b1485f2902a615ec61e0c33a5ebcd2cb27adaf3a9d148dd905e4a242632d8a860a0807da4d55d3b779bef0879e53cb20e778fb356e9 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee11c63b1485f2902a615ec61e0c33a5ebcd2cb27adaf3a9d148dd905e4a242632d8a860a0807da4d55d3b779bef0879e53cb20e778fb356e9 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee11c63b1485f2902a615ec61e0c33a5ebcd2cb27adaf3a9d148dd905e4a242632d8a860a0807da4d55d3b779bef0879e53cb20e778fb356e9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eecae529954d1fe17e5616161aaf4f592174001452631f03b0a0790ef6b62e324bebcc5aed82616df45b962f67e88500ed1ca8875d554ba3af 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee3c0bcc4aa14f2b64e4bf8301059675ecb01270da3f5feb1d37687b34e7c9720a2b3265b8337a2aa268355bda20bbbe46001329eac08967d3 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee546dbe6a51d157d563e346849c5a73b0557294f6de9fb27cca5fd617aa731070aad93e9e7a39b1ffba4b97eba31acf3114a113d8966c779c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee3846340337f724d54360fda4b3bad202ed7c63bd3d6be75dc2334e80f794c6f7436a81ea8b1c039b8638461fd63631be 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee79f2b5c4ce4426562479cf3c46603f36edc6388078689c5755da83e9b2c7bb3ecc11d40e9edba5712a3cf5908ff65286 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eee868ea90992c317fb44c915df9cad69ee02999f142e2dd374828b3ec54c1a0e4852e705772c98e740acad975ed7d84bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327eeb6fb3ef0dda3ea221667d9942fafb6b68993c605b6de5a976554d9d7d3da05b24ee3bfe343d172c128fd2ac0cd635cd6 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee546dbe6a51d157d563e346849c5a73b0557294f6de9fb27cca5fd617aa731070aad93e9e7a39b1ffba4b97eba31acf3114a113d8966c779c 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee8d57bffe4c46bfeec68a47594989beb350fdb43aa52cb69fe494a184050a5343fd3bf6281cf157f0d7d74294e2dd8d195af48e2152ea1bd8 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22202802cdbfb5f66144a32deb175009efccf53c3af8f7432954c2fc672f3d31e73a803c504631691fda80005655e5c09392bb1429c983fb7bee71291e39c172b2d3f48eab64beabb7e80269f0a7446366989c2b0b9e8d21 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee47af83eb2ed63e26067860847397bb1d3a620cc7a842d575785f334af3fd8cc77afadf9f748741e5f372a351914a5089bacfee2199a6e684 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0104b399ef1327ee47af83eb2ed63e26067860847397bb1d3a620cc7a842d575785f334af3fd8cc77afadf9f748741e5f372a351914a5089bacfee2199a6e684 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104