Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:34:56 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988c07ecc005820c0ded04d83fef4854abeb8645f8b6e871114c338a7770b83b908f526a3c164e3af4b3b62ffdbbc86e89d 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 02 &#45; AUGUST 08

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403014233ffdb93de67662ba6d92d3e6a64555d26372eb814f20448abdfe71763db1e84fe9a5a45cf557d965ec3063d12597ebdc3d08bae7eb8c 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403014233ffdb93de67662ba6d92d3e6a64555d26372eb814f20448abdfe71763db1e84fe9a5a45cf557d965ec3063d12597ebdc3d08bae7eb8c 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988c07ecc005820c0ded04d83fef4854abeb8645f8b6e871114c338a7770b83b908f526a3c164e3af4b3b62ffdbbc86e89d 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 18 25 Aug 01 08

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988c07ecc005820c0ded04d83fef4854abeb8645f8b6e871114c338a7770b83b908f526a3c164e3af4b3b62ffdbbc86e89d 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 18 25 Aug 01 08

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403091d4d5ec66346988c07ecc005820c0ded04d83fef4854abeb8645f8b6e871114c338a7770b83b908f526a3c164e3af4b3b62ffdbbc86e89d 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 18 25 Aug 01 08

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640302d477dbf8bbefce705261af2063f3303dc274a76451d797b0ee5d8c6aad222883281d03b47ac60deb846ece7f405dd1c 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640301363ec3d4b4909d31b156c392bdba1119046b4777e4d5deb09db06869340b68599c9d12940c69db5e53fa47dcb02339dbe3694d5ea420e8e 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640301363ec3d4b4909d31b156c392bdba1119046b4777e4d5deb09db06869340b68599c9d12940c69db5e53fa47dcb02339dbe3694d5ea420e8e 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403041b3350c62c8c97462c8c35ba52f6bb0df60745ea26a4593a92096c7450bfc8b7f8a12fea7b1f17985a33bc8c65fac5f9740a08aac76c787 
How to Take Feedback, Even When It’s Hard 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403041b3350c62c8c97462c8c35ba52f6bb0df60745ea26a4593a92096c7450bfc8b7f8a12fea7b1f17985a33bc8c65fac5f9740a08aac76c787 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bc78371f4cea111e4e74e8db354e52c59f5b3541f2931b2d05ced116c462c204eed25de40a48b3a7c8ad3f9317e90a33c1462ab5f25a32d0 
How to Build Routines into Your Work Schedule 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bc78371f4cea111e4e74e8db354e52c59f5b3541f2931b2d05ced116c462c204eed25de40a48b3a7c8ad3f9317e90a33c1462ab5f25a32d0 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a01f6a62b68e326dd7e23e5c94d2a897a08f6f73484d6d84ad4556a87ef5480ede29a20931ec376620004404371e3b77f8e13cba4e06e939 
How to Give Difficult Feedback in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a01f6a62b68e326dd7e23e5c94d2a897a08f6f73484d6d84ad4556a87ef5480ede29a20931ec376620004404371e3b77f8e13cba4e06e939 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400037669f1dfea4c1f7dbd27a1b176ebd29b2d85f3fd0da6da677cb0cd2b753d8381f8528425286f3fe5f5d086d736d622 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400037669f1dfea4c1f7dbd27a1b176ebd29b2d85f3fd0da6da677cb0cd2b753d8381f8528425286f3fe5f5d086d736d622 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400037669f1dfea4c1f7dbd27a1b176ebd29b2d85f3fd0da6da677cb0cd2b753d8381f8528425286f3fe5f5d086d736d622 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030928c8b5eaef35400037669f1dfea4c1f7dbd27a1b176ebd29b2d85f3fd0da6da677cb0cd2b753d8381f8528425286f3fe5f5d086d736d622 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030320f0fcb0af1635788060ba073a5cf8a3b47a4520d176211edd618f51adbb936a015638508b938f2840406d36770272b0e767ad9ceac03ac 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640304d038f324f0d4d72d789d082d2d77773e3cf64f171facc312bcc79d00bcbe8b559362bd6ee73f21be52868e8139237edfec5f43bb73b1679 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a1702fb8a60866e89e6d3d9c1d8d93903259d1bc20b0c95890a5cdf9923027cb81e502de344a066d574e1dc85d9c322539015250381a5638 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403017fb99b3e60dd7cdb5eba6134f3798f86d50d48cb17591e0a0a495c9db776ac742a73af09524df81756ada986db43022 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad66640303cfbd3641fc87ae0150b574c400804b381525ada98bcacef4fa54daac30c863bdb50d14ec0f479b20805765ed7deb28b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad666403068a7e10ab4039f84c862592ec11f365d31ade30ffd8c32bbc3e3c025700f42bd8b50d825c5366f568bbfe13dd95843e7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030f470823997e2b56aef66333a1de8302edcda947338f67b21a6057cb4799f575e5c68dbe0e29664372ff468fe1e6ccebd 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030a1702fb8a60866e89e6d3d9c1d8d93903259d1bc20b0c95890a5cdf9923027cb81e502de344a066d574e1dc85d9c322539015250381a5638 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030315c35ce24d496a7e08bbb80fe1d52c96027e22781f3900847267c0c240fe6c7918c797e5fa2bb27c74927878502ff2ca4b1fabedae5ec66 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8148d15e42672ba1326cdde9fd7a09e43cae715b3b7d8ef05a09ded74cdbcfb05ce1bcde7e8f0e3aa2f12ad7637a5c8e3a15c5062b020043e6ebf5806b33e7466e90d1fa96476d7512cffb755f1dc7e788e6d84de81c281c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bdd5486f94828aaf0387b326006c2ad9958b517e79d485b3b69b3c175cc266ba375a70566e2e1ce72b3cc1041dff759efb13cdbf4f62e188 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eee3f9ad6664030bdd5486f94828aaf0387b326006c2ad9958b517e79d485b3b69b3c175cc266ba375a70566e2e1ce72b3cc1041dff759efb13cdbf4f62e188 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104