Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 200274799
From: "Rami Khaled Al Mallah (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 09:46:08 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1150640) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Rami Khaled Al Mallah, Jul 26, 2020, 1:46 PM GMT+4 (private)

Dear team,

the customer asking about his returned request.

----------------------------------------------

Mostafa Said, Jul 15, 2020, 8:45 PM GMT+4 (private)

KSA LM

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 25, 2020, 8:14 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 200274799
- Order Date:17-Apr-2020

- City:Riyadh

- Comments: pelase raise CRA for the remaining items customer wants his refund
- SKU:PLEX-SAN0715009/ NP-127939

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name:
- AWB:

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[5LVOR9-DKLV]