Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: KSA Last Mile - Missing/Damaged Order# 200305303 SKU:
From: "Hyacinth Joyce Alvarado (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 09:43:03 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1199250) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Hyacinth Joyce Alvarado, Jul 25, 2020, 1:43 PM GMT+4 (private)

the customer called again to follow up

the customer received only the strolled and the below item is not received:

200305303_1 KSA-JRT-JK804444-90 Jikel - Saturn Rotating IsoFix All-in-one Car Seat - Grey 1

Kindly check and advise within the week - the item is urgently needed.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------

Naib Khan, Jul 21, 2020, 2:31 PM GMT+4 (private)

KSA Team,

Missing/Damaged

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 20, 2020, 5:35 PM GMT+4 (private)

SKU: KSA-JRT-JK804444-90
Comments: Cx still did not receive the item

imile showing delivered
606222063581

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[DOKMZR-Z9DR]