Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Escalation call - Order #
From: "Amir Julkarnain (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:33:48 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1166705) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Amir Julkarnain, Jul 20, 2020, 3:33 PM GMT+4 (private)

Incident #1164142 - return request submitted

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 2, 2020, 6:15 PM GMT+4 (private)

Order# many orders ( [email-masked]) many complain customer refused to let us help her and insisting for a call
Shipment #
Reason of Escalation (Summary about the case ): many complain
Language:arabic
Contact Mobile:0533042274
Last Update for the case:

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[DOK5WD-528R]