Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 200303404
From: "Furqan hameed (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:32:58 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1198335) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Furqan hameed, Jul 20, 2020, 2:32 PM GMT+4 (private)

2731594237

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 20, 2020, 2:14 AM GMT+4 (private)

customer wants refund

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 20, 2020, 2:06 AM GMT+4 (private)

Order # 200303404
Order Date:16-Jun-2020

City:Riyadh
Comments:it's showing delivered but the customer didn't receive it

Additional (If courier assigned): i

Courier Name: barqexp
AWB: 2731594237

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[09XZKQ-D56P]