Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 100147824
From: "Mostafa Said (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 09:13:40 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1163011) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Mostafa Said, Jul 19, 2020, 1:13 PM GMT+4 (private)

CRA creation please

----------------------------------------------

Furqan hameed, Jul 16, 2020, 12:51 PM GMT+4 (private)

**Zubair Wahid**​  .. Please create CRA

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 14, 2020, 8:34 PM GMT+4 (private)

please raise CRA customer wants refund

----------------------------------------------

Mostafa Said, Jul 14, 2020, 1:24 AM GMT+4 (private)

Dears,

this item was deleted from the order, please create a replacement for the customer.
 ![](https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/UXgrllvIyaA8nXN39Boc9rHLT/?name=inline1721820804.png)​

----------------------------------------------

Khalid Salaheldin, Jul 6, 2020, 8:40 PM GMT+4 (private)

Customer is really frustrated, any update?

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 1, 2020, 2:40 AM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 100147824
- Order Date:7-May-2020

- City:Al Jubail

- Comments: remaining this item  Playgro Zebra Loop Rattle please arrange shipping ASAP customer keep coming asking for this item and contact him

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name:
- AWB:

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[YD626Y-GZ37]