Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 6-Jun-2020
From: "Furqan hameed (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 06:19:15 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1146174) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Furqan hameed, Jul 15, 2020, 10:19 AM GMT+4 (private)

1852621352

### تم التوصيل
فى : 09 يوليه 2020 03:02 م

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 27, 2020, 1:42 AM GMT+4 (private)

please dispatch urgently

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 23, 2020, 10:36 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 200297582
- Order Date:6-Jun-2020

- City:Riyadh

- Comments:

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: barqexp
- AWB: 1852621352

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[93625R-RP2O]