Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 200291761
From: "Furqan hameed (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 00:37:25 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1170055) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Furqan hameed, Jul 15, 2020, 4:37 AM GMT+4 (private)

Delivered 2020-07-08

----------------------------------------------

Anas, Jul 6, 2020, 5:32 PM GMT+4 (private)

The customer called again to follow up.

**Zubair Wahid**​

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 4, 2020, 8:35 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 200291761
- Order Date:20-May-2020

- City:Riyadh
- Comments:

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: tam
- AWB: 832095003423

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[R5RLMW-EK5G]