Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Refund escalation - Order #100166984
From: "Amani Bani Odeh (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 14:17:02 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1182450) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Amani Bani Odeh, Jul 12, 2020, 6:17 PM GMT+4 (private)

customer was informed

----------------------------------------------

Sagar Khawani, Jul 12, 2020, 12:53 AM GMT+4 (private)

 ![](https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/FZwyREfaSrXGwRNfusqBF6j6K/?name=inline-1627888343.png)​

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 10, 2020, 10:43 PM GMT+4 (private)

1) Order number:100166984

2) Is the credit memo on Magento, Yes

3) GC has been deactivated

4) SKU: All

5) Amount: AED 23.53

6) Refund reason: change of mind

7) Payment method: Network International

8) Refund before

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[09XZOM-7MER]