Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Last Mile - Courier Followup 100131945 AWB:
From: "Naib Khan (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 20:21:12 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1182376) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Naib Khan, Jul 12, 2020, 12:21 AM GMT+4 (private)

Dear KSA  Team,

Please do the needful

Thanks
pankaj

70778275 delivered

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 10, 2020, 9:30 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar before applying the macro: [Order Number, Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 100131945
- Order Date:9-Apr-2020

- City:Al-Majma'ah

- Comments: please arrange delivery ASAP

**Courier Info:**

- Courier Name:
- AWB: SMSA-KSA::290085983833 NAQEL-Road::70778275

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[09XZOE-D3X5]