Subject: Travel in comfort with Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:02:33 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 1 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769419f235b0e8462a1faf0417505484c3472672522f9b826ac864c3c6f6f65cc6ae116a5d05f9f5b29e891699bf62e6e51 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769c7e204887011db9b1efd00c7c2f254fe51a4f2414de13f26b027a289ab91e1f743f2a12469c7c625a3fa287a788b697a Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769419f235b0e8462a1faf0417505484c3472672522f9b826ac864c3c6f6f65cc6ae116a5d05f9f5b29e891699bf62e6e51 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc976933fceb5a724aacc737dd40071bfa39e51a51cd2dbd5a3f75aa3075979ca044df3ad84d7e80f58929bb0b9b64b2fbfb6c 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769994e4743937887b675f644cecba7217f6b3767d5914b128f659e00bc7a116460a804ae176d06469eb22bd930c064a1d1 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc976949d1f67731a85f40eeffb945121d955869ea892fc10af16297a415525345414f7f183b591658ee7ab00a634c05bcbe6f 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc97693a7226f088143fa0a967887d687b81acd07c93fc8a6a574cc1394fdd5130b0a55bb3549dbffab8554147fca9e72ad86c 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769343e8834ebc01824ef825863716c59e764cfbe399474b9658a1e6c625f39a017447977d7fff920434ad169be45bc4688 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769dd0d9cdbe2f9b475f28fdd8e1260df324ce3451a9dbbc2c802a274407408f145a9679e6fee86ef64d5558f5a8c129f4c 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769719c3b11d529badb6bd9a771067bedc1129ac60a8f8b693dc8d816b48b0598ce29b4e6aa7c80d35743a6f820180b1850 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc976940d38c83d115f7ac8ff70bdac8a22087a5feaf0fa4e6d4da8147d33acba10b5e36442510dca720309efaf6fb1273577c 
Uber.com