Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 200298375
From: "Amani Bani Odeh (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 20:53:51 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1172671) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Amani Bani Odeh, Jul 9, 2020, 12:53 AM GMT+4 (private)

Shipment returned Refund arranged , customer informed

----------------------------------------------

Hanaa, Jul 6, 2020, 10:11 AM GMT+4 (private)

Please assist as the customer didn't receive the order yet

Kindly push up with iMile-KSA

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 6, 2020, 1:05 AM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 200298375
- Order Date:7-Jun-2020

- City:Al Nahdah

  - Comments:please expedite the dispatching ASAP

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: imile
- AWB: 606092038671

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[5LVD83-KV8P]