Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 100158083
From: "Yaseen Mohammed (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 08:29:00 +0000

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1154387) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Yaseen Mohammed, Jul 7, 2020, 12:28 PM GMT+4 (private)

**Zubair Wahid**​ Please check and ship the order urgently

the customer called to follow up

----------------------------------------------

Yaseen Mohammed, Jul 7, 2020, 12:22 PM GMT+4 (private)

Requests #1158104, #1148859 were closed and merged into this request.

----------------------------------------------

Sarah Azzam, Jul 6, 2020, 5:59 PM GMT+4 (private)

**Zubair Wahid**​  we need urgent update

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 27, 2020, 11:24 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 100158083
- Order Date:11-Jun-2020

- City:Riyadh
- Comments:

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: barqexp
- AWB: 5818734619

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[ER9775-Z2E9]