Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup
From: "Amani Bani Odeh (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 21:08:20 +0000

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1135293) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Amani Bani Odeh, Jul 7, 2020, 1:08 AM GMT+4 (private)

Incident #1133624

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 18, 2020, 9:54 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order #200266441
- Order Date:8-Apr-2020
- City: Ahad
- Comments:

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: SMSA-KSA::290085984884

- AWB:

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[DOKZ86-3G0P]