Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup 200304470
From: "Taqwa Mohamed (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 12:58:09 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1167382) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Taqwa Mohamed, Jul 6, 2020, 4:58 PM GMT+4 (private)

CM called to follow up , Please update

----------------------------------------------

Hanaa, Jul 5, 2020, 11:30 AM GMT+4 (private)

Kindly assist and deliver ASAP, the cst is following up

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: wimo-ksa
- AWB: 2006055568251070

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jul 3, 2020, 12:18 AM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 200304470
- Order Date:18-Jun-2020

- City:Buraydah

- Comments:

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: wimo-ksa
- AWB: 2006055568251070

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[L7X3XE-48XX]