Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Refund escalation - Order #200297468
From: "Omar Khaled (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 11:46:20 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1157553) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Omar Khaled, Jul 4, 2020, 3:46 PM GMT+4 (private)

Dear Sagar,

Any updates regarding the refund for this case ?

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 29, 2020, 2:15 AM GMT+4 (private)

1) Order number:200297468
2) Is the credit memo on Magento, Yes or No?:yes
3) GC has been **created** / **deactivated: none**
4) SKU:GT-CH79014-57/JRT-JK804442-90/NOURA-4119 /MBI-MM04A /AE-SNK602-PINK
5) Amount: AED 1,069.08

6) Refund reason:notdelivered
7) Payment method:CC
8) Refund **before** or **after** shipping?:after

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[ER97DL-K385]