Subject: Launching Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 02:39:07 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 2 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dccd98f019efee217b10809efaa010f336064b930c89f059ad5030a06897708575905e2d13663810490c877aa8cf0f9b247 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dccacb5b92fc9f7c013c1361ccc59efa1c1d097ecaf149231d280a84b64fbdc222316145c427c619cc44d71f301a8b083cb Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dccd98f019efee217b10809efaa010f336064b930c89f059ad5030a06897708575905e2d13663810490c877aa8cf0f9b247 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc9f0640e03613a94a08db6a2a7e547a0364d5f65b674c8d2bee3b50813710619e553df4c24791583c3e156c1415001b1a 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc6182b0b6a481d3e8340a4e627b5bfbd2181985dfa1e1023d603931eb94dc847a08396f3196279fb7081ba14196c9c7a3 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc34d240cc81460833146158cd9c6de0d8c8cbf5abb395a53be52d9cb0b64c45111adc76ad9806060b939cf4627699db30 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc13eb3064fa6dda886271fc117e3a6b7a4c64723940d5e75f12c901713c7225e9a4f9727152edc9ed2a6c41305fcf3e04 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcca970da0cf5f0f1caf50784177505258e0b699cf6c5ff13452799cd42aac0e0257fa8089430b7e30c0baefd22ed52dfca 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc8b2acdf0f7dc8fd93196cfac733f1cd4b87d881aaaa29011dd111dddd72d36aeb460902c78ac7ba0b1c94d36c3af7007 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc259adbd3a391601e2f3acc29be42081834875f401ac7ca41fd4bb24c8f5b7bfd6a656fdab5e9c04519036ca48e69f6d7 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dccebf1eea71457010aec2824137bc124f019c5228d9ab7d9a53f391473b9ec5b3b14b62257f06446cb10d600623cc158a6 
Uber.com