Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Missing item - Order #
From: "Naib Khan (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 06:27:38 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1154141) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Naib Khan, Jun 28, 2020, 10:27 AM GMT+4 (private)

wrong order number

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 27, 2020, 9:00 PM GMT+4 (private)

-

Order #600782035
AWB #MumzDriver::NASIR

Courier:MumzDriver::NASIR

Missing item: full order
SKU:full order delivered to the wrong customer please check and do the needful
Picture of the missing item if available:

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[YD62MZ-2RMV]