Subject: RE: Inaccurate updates - RoadRiders::MohamedAyoub
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 13:17:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Asad . <[email-masked]> @Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>

All shipments marked with incorrect updates are charged to courier

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>  I thought we agreed no more wrong
updates by Road rider. what happened to this case ?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:10 PM
*To:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Inaccurate updates - RoadRiders::MohamedAyoub

+Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> ...FYA

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 5:27 PM Asad . <[email-masked]> wrote:

These are way too many mistakes. Please charge road riders for all these
wrong updates.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Tuesday, 23 June 2020 at 5:17 PM
*To: *Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: Inaccurate updates - RoadRiders::MohamedAyoub

Hi Team,

Adding order SO 700243207.

Regards

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 5:13 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

Appreciate your support with the below orders. As all orders were marked as
delivered when the customer have not received anything.

This is causing many complaints over emails and calls ( and almost all of
them are from the same driver)

Please advise as we only have an email address for this courier and we
don’t get a prompt response.

*Examples of the orders;*

600901489

600900631_1

600893741_2

600900608_2

600899989

600898466

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

--