Subject: RE: 1000006385413 -- 600782882 -- Urgent
From: "Shajeeb" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Usman Abbasi'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Support'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mostafa saad'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ekta Jesswani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Malyke Awayan Igaya'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tabrez Darji'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mehaboob Ayub Abdulsalam'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:55:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Can you confirm the below, pelase share the details if the customer already
paid for the same.

Regards,

Shajeeb

From: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 3:48 PM
To: customer care <[email-masked]>; Support <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Malyke Awayan Igaya <[email-masked]>; Tabrez Darji
<[email-masked]>; Mehaboob Ayub Abdulsalam
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 1000006385413 -- 600782882 -- Urgent 

Dear Team,

Please assist at earliest as customer snatched the shipment form courier and
claiming that its already paid shipment.

 

Thanks & Regards

Usman abbasi

Calling unit

Dubai - Delivery Centre || مركز التوصيل – دبي

United Arab Emirates | الإمارات العربية المتحدة

042303831

 <http://www.epg.gov.ae/> www.epg.gov.ae

From: Usman Abbasi 
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 3:34 PM
To: customer care ; Support ; Eugene Mugisa ; Mostafa saad 
Cc: Malyke Awayan Igaya ; Tabrez Darji 
Subject: 1000006385413 -- 600782882 -- Urgent 

Hi Team,

As per customer he already paid the amount and this was replacement item.
Customer refused to pay COD and taken shipment for courier.

Please check and confirm if this is paid shipment. 

Please note, we received the shipment as COD AED - 314.21. 

Thanks & Regards

Usman abbasi

Calling unit

Dubai - Delivery Centre || مركز التوصيل – دبي

United Arab Emirates | الإمارات العربية المتحدة

042303831

 <http://www.epg.gov.ae/> www.epg.gov.ae