Subject: Re: update address: 200279083 // iMile-KSA::605072026165
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:50:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer asked to cancel the shipment and she is not
interested to receive the shipment

@Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> Please
cancel the shipment
@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>  Please create the CRA

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 5:20 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Kindly update delivery address:
>
> Riyadh- badiaa area- madina monawara road- khatat street- house no 33.
>
> Regards
>

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE