Subject: Warranty SKU DBT-0040 / Kidkraft - Ainsley Outdoor Swing Set / Playset - Order No. 600726203
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Dolly Phulwani <[email-masked]>, Nessy <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:15:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer purchased the above item earlier this year, Feb 2020.

The customer informed that all the screws have started to loosen up and the
swing keeps on wiggling.

Is the item covered with warranty? The customer asked for a team to go over
their place to check.

Kindly check and advise asap.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE