Subject: RE: Order delivery update 200258787 // SMSA-Road::290084807012
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Amir Mustafa Ebadda <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:42:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Sure @Asad . <[email-masked]>!

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> @Ronald Gaviola
<[email-masked]>

Charge this to SMSA and confirm

+ @Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:19 PM
*To:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Amir Mustafa
Ebadda <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order delivery update 200258787 // SMSA-Road::290084807012

Refund the customer and inform finance and Eugene to charge it back to
SAMSA.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Wednesday, 24 June 2020 at 3:58 PM
*To: *Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>,
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Amir Mustafa
Ebadda <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: Order delivery update 200258787 // SMSA-Road::290084807012

Hi Asad and Ekta,

Kindly advise in this case, CRA is created for 2 items and *SKU:* KI-21606R-01
isnt included. Customer insists she didn't receive any package of the
shipment but smsa saying they delivered.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 12:58 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Customer insists she didn't receive any package also the customer assistant
has already been informing smsa about the same.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 12:51 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Samiya,

SMSA has confirmed one package was delivered to Najla Faisal Al Saud and 2
packages were returned to Tamer. (attached email)

You may proceed with replacement if reship is not possible. @Hussain Firoz
Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>  to confirm reship.

Regards,

Ronald

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 11:24 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi team,

Customer confirmed none of the packages are delivered and already
contacted the SMSA about the same. we need confirmation to replace/refund.

Kindly assist urgently @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>

 @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>

Regards

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 9:47 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please include SKU
KI-21606R-01
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=768378> in the
CRA urgently.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 3:37 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

This order is very important. Kindly include SKU    KI-21606R-01 in the
CRA, Customer confirmed she didn't receive any package and she informed
SMSA the same.

Customer is saudi royal family (Al saud).

Regards

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:36 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi  Hi Hussain,

Please include SKU: KI-21606R-01
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=768378> in CRA.

Regards ,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:06 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Please include SKU: KI-21606R-01
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=768378> in CRA.

Regards

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 8:15 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

CRA is created for 1 item out of  3. confirmed with the customer she didn't
receive any package/item.

 @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>  Kindly update CRA
accordingly so we can reorder, high priority.

Regards

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 PM Amir Mustafa Ebadda <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Christy

Can you ease advise on below

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------

From: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>

Date: 04/06/2020 12:32 pm (GMT+04:00)

To: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Amir Mustafa Ebadda <
[email-masked]>

Cc: Mariya Christy <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani
<[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>

Subject: Re: Order delivery update 200258787 // SMSA-Road::290084807012

+Amir Mustafa Ebadda <[email-masked]>

This is very concerning. Please investigate what happened on this package
and revert.

We need to find solution on this issue

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:04 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update the status of the shipment urgently. Customer contacted SMSA
and they informed her shipment is returning to the shipper but its updated
and delivered on the tracking.

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]> @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> @Ekta Jesswani
<[email-masked]> @Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>

need your assistance. Customer is saudi royal family (Al saud).

Regards