Subject: RE: order# 600895570 BDM-597255Hauck - Autoclose N Stop Safety Gate (75 - 80Cm) - White
From: Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>, Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:13:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

HI Alina

The brand has just responded with why there is such a price difference

‘Autoclose N stop safety gate which client bought from you is very
different from what she saw in amazon site  and that is Open’N Stop safety
Gate and obviously these two items have different price. Autoclose is much
higher because it’s lock is automatic while Open’N Stop is manual’

One is Automatic and one is Manual. Please relay this to her before
actioning any return.

Thanks

Laura

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 3:29 PM
*To:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jaymar Tolentino <
[email-masked]>; Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* order# 600895570 BDM-597255Hauck - Autoclose N Stop Safety Gate
(75 - 80Cm) - White

Hi Laura,

Need an assistance on the below case we have a customer who purchased the
below item

Delivered on - 17th June

Customer said checked on Amazon and found the item for 155 AED and wants us
to price match it for her.

Please advise if we could price match after Delivery is done or else
customer wants us to refund her.

600895570

BDM-597255
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=907984>

Hauck - Autoclose N Stop Safety Gate (75 - 80Cm) - White

https://www.amazon.ae/Hauck-Openn-Stop-Safety-Gate/dp/B00GO4N698/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=hauk&qid=1592996771&sr=8-1

Regards,

Alina