Subject: RE: Proof of refund - Order #600652861
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:38:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Below proof

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 9, 2020 10:30 AM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Christian Mendoza
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Proof of refund - Order #600652861

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this? The customer checked with her pay pal
account, and also her bank but still her refund hasn't been received yet.

This is a long overdue case, please help us resolve this issue once and for
all.

Please share the proof of refund.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:54 PM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Please update

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 3:51 AM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

May we have an update on this?

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 5:23 AM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Customer keeps on following up daily. Can we resolve this as soon as
possible?

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 2:50 AM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

May we have an update on this?

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:33 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Please advise if the refund has been processed and share proof of refund.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 1:10 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Appreciate your support sharing the proof of refund for the pay-pal for
this sales order.

Payment method: Pay-pal

Email: [email-masked]

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE