Subject: RE: ORDER / PAYPAL DISCREPANCY 600891798
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>, Pradeep M <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, Aqeela Musaliyarakath <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:34:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Refunded excess amount

*From:* Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:24 AM
*To:* Pradeep M <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amr Abed <[email-masked]>; Aqeela Musaliyarakath <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Asad <
[email-masked]>; Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: ORDER / PAYPAL DISCREPANCY 600891798

Hi Pradeep,

Any update, please. The customer is already following up.

Hoping for your prompt reply.

Thank you

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:35 AM Johannes Jade Pabeca <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Pradeep,

Any feedback on this?

Thank you.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:34 PM Johannes Jade Pabeca <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Thank you, Sara.

@Pradeep M <[email-masked]>,  Please update us within the day as the
customer is following up.

Thank you

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 8:37 AM Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Johannes,

Looping Pradeep to check and advise here.

Thanks

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 08:21, Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sara/ Sagar,

Any update on this pls.

Thank you.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:06 PM Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar/ Sara,

Pls assist and advise:

Order 600891798

> customer placed an order and used a GC AED 102.90 and paid the rest via
PayPal

> Total amount in MG after GC is AED 310.8  ( approx  USD  84.00++ )

> however, her total PayPal invoice shows  USD 111.30  ( approx AED
408.00++)

> it looks like that the amount of the GC applied/deducted in MG did not
reflect with PayPal

> please let us know what to advise the customer and how to rectify this.

   [email-masked]

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Sara Ahmed*

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *