Subject: RE: Missing Part - 600895781// SKU: MD-516210015
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>, Lubna Forzley <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:24:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Lubna,

You’re in the mail attached received from the vendor with tracking code and
update yesterday. See attached for reference.

Please update the customer accordingly.

Thanks,

*From:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 11:20 AM
*To:* Lubna Forzley <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Missing Part - 600895781// SKU: MD-516210015

+Looping simone as I think the tracking code was sent yesterday.

Thanks

Laura

*From:* Lubna Forzley <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:22 AM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing Part - 600895781// SKU: MD-516210015

Laura,

She keeps messaging me also asking for proof they will send it. Can we have
them email her ?

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 at 09:19, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Lubna,

We have a customer who asked from you. As per her, the missing handlebar
will be sent to her directly from Germany. She is asking for the tracking
number and when it will be delivered.

Please assist. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

Subject: Missing bumper bar Cybex Priam Carrycot > Butterfly Edition / #559156
From: "Sonja Strittmatter" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lubna Forzley" <[email-masked]>, "Simone van Geemen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Carolin Wehrfritz" <[email-masked]>, "Osmat El Mourad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:54:26 +0400

Dear Lubna,

thank you very much for sending through the address.

UPS will pickup the package with the Bumper bar tomorrow – Tracking Number 
1Z08800E0495750411

Attached please find the customs invoice – customer does not have to pay but 
in case customs is asking, so they have all information on hand.

Please apologize it took so long, but our warehouse is quite busy at the 
moment.

For any further questions we stay at your disposal.

Best Regards

Sonja

Von: Lubna Forzley <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020 15:41
An: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>; Carolin 
Wehrfritz <[email-masked]>; Osmat El Mourad 
<[email-masked]>
Betreff: Re: Missing bumper bar Cybex Priam Carrycot > Butterfly Edition / 
#559156

Caution! External E-mail 注意! 外部邮件

Attached are her details

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Jun 2020, at 09:33, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Sonja,

Thanks for your swift response and support, getting the bumper bar via UPS 
shipment from you is very helpful and allows us to attend to the customer on 
short notice.

Well noted on the request to follow after sales procedure with serial number 
next time, since this came through “Community” it is our marketing 
department that picks up on it, which normally goes through Customer Care 
team.

I’m looping in  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Lubna who is in touch with the 
customer on this case. Lubna where do you want the bumper bar shipped to? 
The customer address directly via UPS? Please provide the details in that 
case.

Thanks & Regards,

From: Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 7:19 PM
To: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Carolin Wehrfritz <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Osmat El Mourad <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Missing bumper bar Cybex Priam Carrycot > Butterfly Edition / 
#559156

Hi Simone,

I am sorry to hear about the problem.

Please note, for the Priam CarrCot the logic of where the Bumper Bar is 
included changed during the collection of Butterfly.

For some time it was only part of the Frame and for some time it was 
included in the CarryCot Package – as we have no serial number, it is not 
clear which version you had but you have also mentioned the packaging was 
defect so it is possible that it was lost.

Nevertheless, we still have a bumper bar on stock which we could send.

Please kindly let us know where we shall send it and we will arrange UPS 
shipment accordingly.

For possible next cases like this, I would kindly ask you to double check 
the serial number with the customer, as only then we can fully track the 
product/production in detail.

Also in regards to a claim based on transporter – you normally have the 
possibility to claim missing products/replacement shipments with the 
forwarder of the package, as we would have to invoice it to you.

To avoid this now, as you have mentioned it is already “escalated” we would 
handle it now that we ship by UPS but would kindly ask you to refer to the 
regular claim process for the next time.

Thank you

Once I have your feedback on the correct address we will arrange it.

Best regards

Sonja

Von: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Juni 2020 14:18
An: Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Carolin Wehrfritz 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Osmat El Mourad <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Betreff: Missing bumper bar Cybex Priam Carrycot > Butterfly Edition

Caution! External E-mail 注意! 外部邮件

Hi Sonja & Carolin,

This case has been escalated to me, and I hope you can help me on an urgent 
matter.

The customer ordered the Cybex Priam Butterfly edition Carrycot and Priam 
frame however the bumper bar is missing in her package.

Do you have the option in air freighting to us one matching black bumper bar 
for this Butterfly Carrycot so we can serve her query?

Many thanks,

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and 
may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please 
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including 
attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message 
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses. 
Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. While 
our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will not be 
responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their attachments 
emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve the right to 
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be retained by the 
company.

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and 
may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please 
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including 
attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message 
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses. 
Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. While 
our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will not be 
responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their attachments 
emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve the right to 
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be retained by the 
company.