Subject: RE: Order # 700232471 /NAQEL-Road::70798204
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:32:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>

This is among the shipments not scanned yet but picked up by Saee from
NAQEL.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:24 PM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Uae Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order # 700232471 /NAQEL-Road::70798204

Dear Ronald ,

Shipment with No Pickup scan cannot proceed for RTO as shipment not
available physically .

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:17 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
wrote:

-3PL

@Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]> - Please return to Tamer warehouse

70798204

OS01791723KS

Regards,

Ronald

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 12:12 PM DXB CS <[email-masked]> wrote:

Its returned ..

Regards,

Anita D’souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

*DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please
reply to this message and follow with its deletion.*

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:02 PM
*To:* Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>; DXB CS <[email-masked]>; Sergey
Tarasov <[email-masked]>; Maxim Vyalyy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order # 700232471 /NAQEL-Road::70798204

Dear NAQEL,

Please return the package to Tamer.

Regards,

Ronald

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:38 AM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team

Please cancel the order, CM want a refund

سلطانة آل عامر
حي المروة شارع انس بن نواس
26 الشقة9
Jeddah
Saudi Arabia Map

SHIP AREA

SHIP PHONE966558763466

Regards

Taqwa