Subject: RE: OS01753873KS
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Aseel Alkhateeb <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 21:36:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]> @customer care <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:48 PM
*To:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Aseel Alkhateeb <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Fwd: OS01753873KS

Dear Zubair / Hussain :

The phone number mentioned on the shipment is wrong , we receive a call
from another number claiming to change the contact number and deliver the
shipment. As shipment is already paid we need your approval or feedback .

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Aseel Alkhateeb* <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 4:06 PM
Subject: OS01753873KS
To: Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohammad Allaham <[email-masked]>

Dear Adeel

The phone number is wrong and paid, and the customer contact with cs to
change it, as well as make sure of *Mumzworld *

*Regards*

-- 

*Aseel Al-Khateeb*
Key Account Assistant Manager

Email: [email-masked]
Mobile: +966536767373

Saee ساعي, Al-Mohammadiyyah District 23623

<https://www.facebook.com/kaspercab> [image: Image removed by sender.
twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/kaspercab> [image: Image removed by
sender. linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/kasper-cab/> [image:
Image removed by sender. instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/saeeksa/>

www.saee.sa