Subject: Waybill: 3409702855- 600827875
From: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
To: "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:38:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Team,

Please check the order as the customer has not received the 3rd box.

HSM-170519
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=940145> Joie -
Big Seal Bag Clip
BLC-TSF01BLUK
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=899857> Smeg -
2 Slice Toaster 50's Retro Style - Black

AL-NB9-1012
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=946406>
NutriBullet
Pro Series 10pcs Set 900W
 Please check if this can be delivered ASAp to the customer

Thanks