Subject: RE: Shipa-KSA::S000778143129 || SO# || Urgent Delivery MCI Complaint
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Amr Essam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:36:06 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>

Please consider the shipment as lost if there is no update by end of day
and refund the customer.

@Amr Essam <[email-masked]>

How come this order showing as delivered?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:28 PM
*To:* ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Shipa-KSA::S000778143129 || SO# || Urgent Delivery MCI
Complaint

Hi team,

What is the update here, this is an MCI complaint that needs to be
solved asap.

Regards,

Alaa

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 at 15:56, Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

 Dears,

Please reattempt the delivery in 48 hours max as no update since June 6th.

Thanks,

Amani