Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Last Mile - Missing/Damaged Order# 100139461 SKU:
From: "Mostafa Said (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 05:14:24 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1143475) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Mostafa Said, Jun 23, 2020, 9:14 AM GMT+4 (private)

**Mohammed obiedo**​  Missing items related To Tamer WH-RIY.
Please assist with them.

----------------------------------------------

Naib Khan, Jun 22, 2020, 8:39 PM GMT+4 (private)

Forward to outbound,

Missing

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 22, 2020, 8:02 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required Ticket Fields to be populated on the left bar before applying the macro:

    [Order Number]**

Order #: 100139461
Order Date: 19-Apr-2020

City:Riyadh
AWB:

SKU: CGM-A10006/ KSA-AIP-219305   / BK-BP-869-1
Comments: delivered to wrong customer

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[ER97O5-GOE5]