Subject: RE: Missing item - SO# 600820757 -GTC-26772
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 18:16:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Team.

I have refunded to customer just because of complaint but still I need this
to be solved from our end

We are just losing money

What is the issue ?

It burns me when I refund to customer for reason I don’t know.

We have CC tv in place? Pls trace if you can’t find what’s the use of it?

I want update here.  I can’t close this.

There are many order either missing or wrongly delivered.

*From:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 4:23 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Usman Abbasi <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <
[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Mary
Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing item - SO# 600820757 -GTC-26772

Hello Mostafa,

I spoke with Usman and they only received 1 pcs, he will be sharing the
proof. Please check this from your side this need to be sorted today.

Best Regards

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 15:10, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

Sorry for the late reply after we checked again the QC sheet we have 2
boxes already dispatched to EM post

@Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>  Please share your feedback for
this order ( 1000006544120 )

Regards

Mostafa Saad

Last Mile  Mumzworld

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 2:29 PM Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
wrote:

+++  @Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 13:29, Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Team,

May we have an update on this please?

Customer called in to follow up and has been waiting for more than a month
now wanted to talk to a manager.

Please advise, we need to process the refund asap.

Thank you.

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 14:39, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

We requested refund and it was rejected.

Please Advise ?

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>  We need your assistance here.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:12 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Looping Sagar.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 9:41 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

Please advise today as we need to request a refund.

The customer has been waiting for the past two weeks for a reply.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 3:10 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this, please?

The customer is calling again.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 12:36 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

This is getting more confusing, hence, I need your support to resolve the
issue once and for all.

As per Mohit, 2 boxes were given to lastmile but as per Mostafa, they only
received 1 box. This was also confirmed by Emirates post

The customer is very upset until now, he still does not have his order. He
is constantly following up on this case.

The customer is threatening to file a complaint if not resolved within this
day.

Please intervene. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito,*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 9:43 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Mohit

We didn't receive 2 boxes, we just received only one box so kindly check
again and feedback.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 9:16 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

May we have the latest update here, please?

The customer is on the line again and very furious that until now the pool
hasn't been delivered yet.

We have been following up on this case, we need your support. He doesn't
want to hang up and is asking for a manager now.

Please let's resolve this issue once and for all.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 12:29 PM Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Mostafa,

Please urgently assist, customer received 1 out of 2 packages.

She is now threatening to post on social media and complain to consumer
rights.

Please check and send the missing item asap.

Thank you.

Best regards,

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 8:48 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

This order was packed as two packages, kindly check your q,c sheet for the
number of boxes shipped for this shipment

ᐧ

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:01 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

The customer is on the phone again.

May we have an update on this , please? He is very upset and wants
confirmation today.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:29 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>  Please share your feedback.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

ᐧ

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:27 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

Please check and update us.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 10:40 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please assist ASAP as the customer is following up daily since then.

Order was created on 19th of April.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 3:57 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please check the order above as the item is missing.

He received one box. He is really frustrated and wants the Pool ASAP.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

-- 

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
Junior Team Leader
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
Junior Team Leader
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE